Seems I’ve been tagged in a thing by the lovely stormphyre. Which is kinda awesome, as I don’t often get tagged in things. ;-> So here goes…
1. What book are you currently reading or recently finished? I just finished reading Skin Game by Jim Butcher.
2. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Oh man, that one’s hard. Wait, no it’s not. I want to be a shape shifter. Any shape. That way I can be a bird, a dragon, a shark, a chair, male, female, both, neither…
3. If you could go to school for anything, what would you go to school for? Well, I just had the opportunity to go back to school and I got my BFA in ceramics, so… I’m not so sure I want to go back for anything else? Maybe metalsmithing. Or an artist residency at Penland or Haystack. Oh, or the upcoming workshop with Beth Cavener Stichter. I think I would give up a certain number of teeth to go to that.
4. What would your daemon be, and why? Gotta go with a Raven. Decked out in black, curious, collector of shiny objects and mischievous as hell. (There’s a reason my business is Wicked Raven Studio. ;->)
5.Given unlimited funds and time, where would you travel, and what would you do there? Everywhere. Almost literally. I love traveling so much. Train, plane, boat, car, doesn’t matter. Specifically, I would go to Scotland, to the Isle of Skye. I’m a MacLeod and the clan seat is there at Castle Dunvegan. I always wanted to visit. Then I think I’d do a tour of southern Spain, Rome, Greece, and Turkey, and a big stop in Egypt. Back to Dubai, and Abu Dhabi. And I’d like to see India. And Russia. And Australia. Oh, and Japan again! (I’ll stop now, or I never will.)
6. Coffee or tea? Both. Though I do drink waaaay more coffee than I do tea of late.
7. What games do you like? I’m actually not much of a game player, of any kind really. When I do play it tends to be words games or trivia types.
8. If you could meet any fictitious character, who would it be, where are they from, and why? I think I would like to meet Erik, from Susan Kay’s novel Phantom. To hear him sing, and to listen to what I imagine would be some truly amazing and intriguing stories. That, and I always did have a soft spot for him. He could use a little more love in his life.
9. What hobby thing would you pick up if you had the time/energy/money? I’ve never learned to play an instrument, and I would love to learn to play the violin.
10. Who is a snail? Redriyo is a snail. ;->
11. If you could move anywhere, where would you move? Honestly, I wouldn’t move at all. I live on a mountain in New Hampshire, where the snow is deep, the night is dark, and the stars are beautiful. If anything I would maybe move deeper into the woods, further from this crazy thing called civilization.
Alright, so part of this game is that I’m supposed to tag people and ask them questions of my own.
1. If you had a free afternoon to go anywhere, do anything, where and what would that be?
2. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
3. If you could be reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
4. Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?
5.Given unlimited funds and time, where would you travel, and what would you do there?
6. City or country? Why?
7. It’s the beginning of the zombie apocalypse and you’re the protagonist in the last movie you watched. How screwed are you?
8. If you had to choose one food to eat for a week straight, what would it be?
9. When you go to a movie, do you just sit wherever or do you have a go to spot?
10. What’s your favorite junk food?
11. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?